Intake'06-The Brotherhood
  My Army Blog  
 
Intake 2006
We are the transitionists
 
NCC intake'06
Gan Eng Seng School [1/2]
NCC Intake 2006
 

 
Gess Portal
Marcus
Fithri
Ra'uf
 
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
 
SAF

Focusilate Designs
Today, we had our 5th training of our NCO's life. (1+ more month....) Everybody seems to have trouble coping and balancing with school and NCC life, (especially the top rankers), but we are managing okay-ly. (Much of my homework is pushed aside...can that be called managing well?) ROD is also coming up, and we are lagging behind schedule. Anyway, today's training was a typical one (except the dip in attendance...are they doing it purposely, looking at my last post?) Lessons, ROD planning, footdrill, D&D, Home Sweet Home.

The matter that concerns me now is discipline. Looking at the part A's footdrill, it was quite shocking as they could not even get constant solid bangs. (Don't talk about marching...) But that can be improve through practice. What is worser is their discipline. Discipline is important for any team, group or organization to prosper. Discipline cannot be taught, it must be instilled. I saw the part A's making mistake after mistake and repeating some of them over and over again. I closed one eye until i could not bear it anymore and send them to push up position. I know their future PS was fuming when he send them for a visit to Mr. Gate. (Coincidentally, they met the part B's there) I hope the part A's would learn from their mistake and not repeat them again.
Now, i understand that when my past NCO's pump us, it was for a reason. (Mostly) I also realise the importance of punishment as a way of learning. Blah, blah, blah... anyway, my life currently sux now because of one big mouth idiot.(But at least CSM got worst.)

CAS Fithri


Stay Vigilant, Be Resilient

Copyrighted © [D3ATHKAI] + Focusilate Designs PTE LTD.